Our Civil Litigation team defends companies, individuals, and government agencies and employees in all matters including:
- Business and employment related disputes
- Commercial general liability
- Premises and products liability
- Discrimination, retaliation and whistleblower claims
- Automobile liability
- Preparation and review of contracts and employment documents including employee handbooks, non-disclosure agreements, and covenants not to compete.
Our approach is to provide an early and thorough case evaluation so that the client can distinguish meritorious from non-meritorious cases and make an informed decision about whether to focus on an aggressive defense or whether options outside the litigation context should be considered. In addition to defending lawsuits filed against our clients, we also provide advice and guidance to assist our clients in avoiding litigation before it starts. Our civil litigation team is headed by Vince Toreno, a seasoned litigator with 29 years of civil trial experience.